Foreign Language Communications:
The Art of Communication - in any Language
4665 – 44th Street SE, Suite A-1101
Grand Rapids, MI, USA 49512-4052
Telephone - 1.616.285.0005
Fax - 1.616.285.0004
- Acceptance Of Terms
Welcome to LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
- Description Of Service
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. publicly available Internet and electronically transmitted properties at the Internet address of http://www.lang-int.com shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS". All transmitted information is current and reliable as of its posting date to this web site.
- No Resale Of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Modifications To Service
LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof ) with or without notice. You agree that LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
Limitation Of Liability
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Languages international inc. Expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Languages international inc. Makes no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from languages international inc. Or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
You expressly understand and agree that languages international inc. Shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
Exclusions And Limitations
- the use or the inability to use the service
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service
- any other matter relating to the service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Special Admonition For Services Relating To Financial Matters
The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC., the LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. logo, and other LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. logos and product and service names are trademarks of LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. (the "LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. Marks"). Without LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC.'s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. Marks.
Copyrights And Copyright Agents
LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. All content of this web site was created in original format on or about August of 2003. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Kent, Michigan. The failure of LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL INC. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to:
Languages International Incorporated
4665 - 44th Street SE, Suite A-1101
Grand Rapids, Michigan USA 49512-4052
Foreign Language Communications: The Art of Communication - in any Language